Sunday, February 3, 2013

how to blog

To be completely honest, I am not sure what I am doing.  How does one go about blogging? It's a little strange that I decided to start blogging because I am a terrible writer. I always have been, and I always will be. When I was in high school, we had to take a state wide writing test at the end of tenth grade. I almost failed the damn thing. I got the lowest possible passing score. And trust me, the only people that failed this writing test were on their way to dropping out. When I took the MCAT, the admission test for medical school, I got next to the lowest score on the writing portion. Somehow, I still managed to get in.

Anyways, since no one is actually reading this, I guess it should be more like a diary or journal of my journey through life. Last week, I finally got to the point that I had to admit that I have a problem and needed to do something about it. I have to do something for my wife and kids. I have to do something for myself.  Otherwise, I will never be the husband and father that I want to be. So how to blog? I guess I'll just write about what's on my mind. Maybe it will help somehow. Who knows? I guess we'll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment